The Purite Fusion is a self-contained water purification unit that reliably delivers a steady supply of 18.2 megaohms per centimetre purified water from a mains supply to life science laboratories. The system is ideal for clinical analyser feed for life science, haematology and pharmaceutical laboratories. Diagnostic uses include histology, cell and tissue culture, DNA sequencing and IVF.
Typical applications of the Purite Fusion include histology, cell and tissue culture, DNA sequencing and IVF.
Additional features of the Purite Fusion:
- Dual water quality available 1-10MΩ.cm (Type-II) and 18.2MΩ.cm (Type-I)
- Remote Dispense Pod (Optional)
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode.
- Dispense rate of up to 2 litres/min
- Water quality parameters, TOC, MΩ.cm, °C and flowrate displayed.
- Selectable manual and volumetric dispense feature.
- wt cut off internal ultrafiltration for endotoxin, RNase/DNase removal.
- Dual wavelength (185nm/254nm) UV irradiation
- Integral TOC indicator
- UV LED disinfection incorporated within the dispense head.
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste.
- WiFi enabled for remote monitoring and operation.
Ask for the ECO option on select Purite water purification systems for an easy upgrade which can be made retrospectively to existing systems on your next service visit. Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with the industry leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
Applicable Purite models for the ECO upgrade: Analyst, HP, Fusion and HPA 30.