The Purite Neptune Ultimate provides a high flow of guaranteed 18.2 megaohms per centimetre ultrapure water for analytical and life science laboratory applications.
The system utilises a number of proven technologies to produce ultra-pure, water on-demand.
Additional features of the Purite Neptune Ultimate:
- Guaranteed > 10MΩ.cm water quality.
- Remote Display Pod (optional).
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode.
- Manual dispense from storage tank.
- Colour touch screen display with process graphics.
- Water quality parameters, MΩ.cm, °C, flowrate displayed.
- Internal microfiltration.
- Make-up production rate of 30 litres per hour (at 10 °C).
- 20, 50 and 100 litre storage options.
- Can be bench, under bench or wall mounted.
- WiFi enabled for remote monitoring and operation.
- 8mm pressurised outlet for direct connection to analyser.
The Purite Neptune Ultimate recirculates purified water to maintain its quality and include data capture for traceability and intelligent monitoring systems that place the unit into standby when it’s not in use. Each unit also features semiautomated cleaning and sanitising routines, TOC indication and alarms for cartridge, UV and filter replacement.