The Purite HP is a compact unit designed to produce a consistent supply of greater than 10 megaohms per centimetre water for HPLC, ion chromatography, atomic absorption, hydrogen generation, and clinical analyser feed.
Available in a range of sizes 40 (6 lph*), 80 (12 lph*), 160 (24 lph*) and 320 (48 lph*).
Typical applications of the Purite HP include HPLC, ion chromatography, atomic absorption, hydrogen generation, and clinical analyser feed.
Additional features of the Purite HP:
- Guaranteed > 10MΩ.cm water quality.
- Remote Dispense Pod (Optional).
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode.
- Dispense rate of up to 2 litres/min.
- Water quality parameters, MΩ.cm, °C, flowrate displayed.
- Selectable manual and volumetric dispense feature.
- Internal microfiltration.
- UV LED disinfection incorporated within the dispense head.
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste.
- WiFi enabled for remote monitoring and operation.
Ask for the ECO option on select Purite water purification systems for an easy upgrade which can be made retrospectively to existing systems on your next service visit. Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with the industry leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
Applicable Purite models for the ECO upgrade: Analyst, HP, Fusion and HPA 30.
*Product output based on feed water pressure of 4 bar and @ 25C.