FILTEC has years of experience building and designing membrane filtration solutions to meet site specific conditions.
The FILTEC UF Guardian is a pressurised ultrafiltration water treatment solution to help you cost-effectively make water safer. Features & Benefits
- Adaptable to a wide range of flow rates from 2 to 10 L/s (7 to 36 m3/hr)
- Capable of receiving ground and surface water of up to 100 NTU with suitable pre-screening
- Fully automated backwash system
- Designed to meet New Zealand DWSNZ and Australian Drinking Water guidelines
The FILTEC UltraFLEX is based on Ultra Filtration leading membrane manufacturers and includes fully automated operations for filtration, back pulse, scour aeration and automatic membrane integrity testing.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for drinking water, water recycling* and RO pretreatment*
- Compact skid mounted design
- Vertical mount module configuration for easy maintenance
- Achieves high removal of viruses and parasites
- Automatic backwash, air scour and membrane integrity test
- High feed turbidity and TSS capabilities
Veolia’s pressurised ZeeWeed 1500 membrane is ideal for drinking water treatment, tertiary filtration and pretreatment applications for brackish and seawater desalination.
Features & Benefits
- Capable of handling high turbidity spikes and coagulant doses
- Lower chemical usage
- Ability to retrofit other ultrafiltration (UF) and microfiltration (MF) systems
- Packaged and custom designs
- Produce high-quality feedwater to enable RO systems to operate at peak performance
- Enhance treated effluent quality from secondary wastewater treatment process
Project Case Studies
FILTEC has a long history of working with major water authorities, city and town councils. Check out our recent projects at Water Treatment Plants.
Pahiatua has historically sourced its drinking water from the Mangatainoka River. However, it frequently suffers from high turbidity and taste and odour issues. A bore was brought online to support the town supply, but it struggles to meet demand during peak seasons.