The FILTEC Modular Drinking Water System FILTEC UltraFLEX combines several water treatment processes. The base is built around Ultra Filtration (UF) and pump package to which other process modules can be added. The FILTEC UltraFLEX water treatment system is designed with the flexibility to suit a variety of water quality and flow requirements. The modules around the UF can be substituted in or out depending on the site water quality and the specification required for the end user. The filtration barrier of 0.04 micron able to screen out microbiology and suspended solids, making water safe for drinking and process uses.
The FILTEC UltraFLEX is based on Ultra Filtration leading membrane manufacturers and includes fully automated operations for filtration, back pulse, scour aeration and automatic membrane integrity testing. Customers can choose to order the skid mounted package or the containerised solution. Delivered as a range of engineered plug and play filtration systems is extremely versatile, which means the system provides a hassle free and economic solution to an array of water treatment applications.
The FILTEC UltraFLEX water treatment system is customisable, each of the optional modules below can be added to the base system to ensure the site and water quality and flow requirements are met:
- Coagulant Dosing – to improve the water quality and performance of the filtration systems
- Ultra-Filtration – a membrane barrier to exclude particles of 0.04 microns, including bacteria, viruses, and colloids, meeting increasingly stringent water-quality standards, and providing a stable, reliable, and consistent water quality.
- Carbon Filtration (Post UF) – The carbon filter is in place to eliminate any unpleasant taste and odour significantly
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection – The UV component disinfects the water to ensure the water is pathogen free before use
- Chlorine Dosing – Liquid disinfectant dosing can be utilised where there is a requirement for residual disinfectant to be present in the water distribution system
- Instrumentation and Automation – includes several transmitters that measure flow, water quality and tank level