The 3M High Flow filtration system is designed for low turbidity clean water, and has proven to be a very cost effective method of gaining an extra 2 logs credit.
60″ Housings are available in a variety of horizontal cartridge configurations for various high flow rates including 1 round, 3 round, 5 round and 7 round.
3M High Flow HF Series filter cartridges are high flow capacity, high efficiency, inside to outside flow direction liquid filtration cartridges, designed for applications with large flow requirements. These are available in 1, 5, 10, 40 micron ratings.
- Reduced cartridge handling & disposal
- Reduced filter change-out time
- Less individual cartridge seal points, reducing chance of fluid bypass
- High filter loading capacity
- Reproducible filter effluent quality throughout life of filter
- Broad chemical compatibility
- No special tools or hardware required for filter change-out
- “Twist-to-lock” cartridge seating mechanism provides positive sea
- Ergonomic designed handle facilitates cartridge installation and removal
This results in significantly fewer required filter cartridges for a given flow than standard 2.5” diameter filter cartridges.