The Purite edi 60 is a cost effective water purification system ideal for chemistry, quality control and general laboratories. The system utilises electro-deionisation technology, developed for routine pure water laboratory tasks. The compact unit delivers a constant supply of greater than five megaohms per centimetre pure water using activated carbon pre-treatment, double pass reverse osmosis, carbon dioxide membrane degassing and electro-deionisation technology.
The Purite edi 60 is robust, simple to use, easy to maintain and inexpensive to run and producing up to 10 litres per hour*.
Typical applications include, glassware rinsing, buffers, and stains, reagent make-up and media preparation.
Additional features of the Purite edi 60:
- Guaranteed >5MΩ.cm water quality (BS 3696 / ASTM type II/III).
- Double pass RO pre-conditioning.
- Long life edi cell.
- Low maintenance.
- Low running costs.
- WiFi enabled for remote monitoring and operation.
*Output based on feed water pressure of 2 bar and @ 25C.
Common features across all Purite Lab systems:
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems.
- Reverse osmosis Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria.
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr.
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres.
- Reverse osmosis boost pump fitted as standard.
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation.
- LCD colour touch screen panel.
- Visual and audible alarms included.
- Utilises carbon pre-treatment, reverse osmosis and deionisation.
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates.
- Integral 20 litre storage as standard.
- Semi-automatic clean cycle.
- WiFi connectivity.
- IQ/OQ documentation available.
Purite Storage Tanks
• 50 Litre Storage Tank
• 100 Litre Storage Tank
The Purite storage tanks stores the purified water externally to the unit. Level switches ensure the tank does not overflow and refills when low.
The range includes four models that offer either 50 or 100 litre working volume, tank with UV, and tank with high flow outlet.