The Purite HPA 30 integrates reverse osmosis, deionisation and micro-filtration, plus a sophisticated control and colour LCD touch-screen display in a compact, easy to install and use unit. An internal 20 litre storage tank is fitted as standard, with the option of larger external tanks.
The Purite HPA 30 provides a guaranteed and consistent flow of purified water to a quality better than 10 megaohms per centimetre. The unit is compact, uses proven technology and is low maintenance, making it ideal for supplying all leading brands of clinical analysers.
Additional features of the Purite HPA 30:
- Guaranteed > 10MΩ.cm water quality.
- Remote Display Pod (optional).
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode.
- Manual dispense from storage tank.
- Colour touch screen display with process graphics.
- Water quality parameters, MΩ.cm, °C, flowrate displayed.
- Internal microfiltration.
- Make-up production rate of 30 litres per hour (at 10 °C).
- 20, 50 and 100 litre storage options.
- Can be bench, under bench or wall mounted.
- WiFi enabled for remote monitoring and operation.
- 8mm pressurised outlet for direct connection to analyser.
Ask for the ECO option on select Purite water purification systems for an easy upgrade which can be made retrospectively to existing systems on your next service visit. Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with the industry leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
Applicable Purite models for the ECO upgrade: Analyst, HP, Fusion and HPA 30.