Advanced features include the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
Myron L Ultrapen PT1
This portable instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in wide range of water quality applications.
- Accuracy of ±1% of READING ±.2% at calibration point
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Auto ranging
- Accuracy of benchtop lab equipment in an affordable, portable, compact pen
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics, body constructed of aircraft aluminium
- Simple one button function
- Specially designed with measurement ranges and solution modes to meet the water quality testing needs of many applications
- High-capacity N-type battery included