Based on the Suez ZeeWeed 1500 membrane, the FILTEC UF Guardian is an economic solution suitable for drinking water, process water and treated wastewater applications delivered as a skid-mounted package or an optional containerised solution.
The Suez ZeeWeed 1500 pressurised UF membrane is a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) hollow fibre membrane that provides high mechanical strength and chemical resistance. In addition to outside – in filtration, it provides uniform flow distribution and high solids tolerance. Find out more about the Suez ZeeWeed 1500 membranes.
- Designed to meet DWSNZ and Australian Drinking Water guidelines, providing 4 log credits
- Absolute barrier of 0.02 micron, able to screen out viruses
- Adaptable to a wide range of flow rates from 2 to 10 L/s (7 to 36 m3/hr)
- Capable of receiving ground and surface water of up to 100 NTU*
- Modular plug and play system design with optional extras
- Compact skid mounted design with expandable capability
- An optional containerised solution that allows mobility
- Based on Suez ZeeWeed 1500 membrane modules
- Fully automated backwash system
- Remote monitoring option
*with suitable pre-treatment