The 3M High Flow HFM series cartridges are for use in filter housings that accept the standard 3M High Flow filter cartridges.
The 5 micron (nominal) rated 3M HFM series cartridges utilize a 3M polypropylene microfiber media specifically designed for use in process fluid applications containing organic and/or biological contaminants. The media design helps prevent premature blinding of the filter’s outer surface promoting fuller utilization of the media resulting in an optimum combination of particle removal efficiency and contaminant holding capability..
Cartridges available in 5 micron nominal rating
Features & Benefits of Higher Flow Capability per Cartridge (vs. conventional 2.5” diameter cartridges)
Fewer cartridges required, resulting in:
- Reduced cartridge handling
- Less individual cartridge seal points reducing chance of fluid bypass
- Radial Pleat Design
- High contaminant capacity
- Use of Specially Designed 3M Microfiber Filtration Media helps prevent premature media blinding due to organic/biological contaminants and high particle removal efficiencies throughout filter life
- Easy to use as no special tools or hardware required for filter change-out
- All Polypropylene Filter Construction designed for Potable water
- FDA Compliant, all component materials of construction are listed for food contact per FDA 21 CFR, Parts 170-199