UGSI Chemical Dosing Pumps deliver the accurate metering of chemicals. They are completely assembled systems and easy to set up and operate. The integrated packages are designed to meet the needs of virtually any industrial or municipal liquid chemical feed application. With over a 100 years in the industry, UGSI Chemical Feed continues to be the leader in providing safe, reliable and accurate methods of chemical control in potable water, wastewater and industrial process applications.
UGSI Encore 700 Dosing Pump
A rugged, heavy-duty mechanical diaphragm metering pump available with six diaphragm sizes and simplex, duplex and double simplex configurations.
The Encore® 700 pump is engineered to handle industrial and municipal metering applications in water and wastewater treatment, swimming pools, food processing, chemical processing, brewing and distillation, and agriculture.
- Short suction and discharge ports to minimise friction losses
- Handles capacities to 634 gph (2,400 l/h)
- Back pressures to 175 psi (12 bar)
- Premium diaphragm design to ensure high metering accuracy, even at varying discharge pressures
- Choice of direct coupled or pulley driven
- Clear PVC cartridge valves for fast, foolproof service
- No piping disturbances and built in visual indication of operation