The Select HP is a compact unit designed to produce a consistent supply of > 10MΩ.cm water
Available in a range of sizes 40 (6 lph*), 80 (12 lph*), 160 (24 lph*) and 320 (48 lph*)
Typical applications include HPLC, ion chromatography, atomic absorption, hydrogen generation, and clinical analyser feed.
Ask for the ECO option on our popular Select water purification systems for an easy upgrade which can be made retrospectively to existing systems on your next service visit. Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with the industry leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
Common features across all SUEZ Select systems
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems
- RO Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual and audible alarms included
- Utilises carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
- Integral 20 litre storage as standard
- Semi-automatic clean cycle.
- WiFi connection
*Product output based on feed water pressure of 4 bar and @ 25C